Our program offers THREE interesting tracks including Language for Business, Language for Hospitality Management, and Language for Mass Communication. Students are encouraged to study abroad, and they will receive transfer credit for the courses taken on study abroad programs. Moreover, they are also encouraged to study their third languages, such as, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, French, Khmer or Vietnamese in the target language countries provided through collaborations between Srinakharinwirot University and our MOUs and academic collaboration with well-known Universities in North America.
“World-class competence in languages, careers and integrity”
Expected Learning Outcomes (ELOs)
1. To Communicate in daily life and at work effectively.
2. To Acquire knowledge and skills in business and hospitality.
3. To Acquire IT skills.
4. To Become a good citizen of the country and the world.
Total Credits Requirements
The Bachelor of Arts program in Language for Careers (international program) requires a minimum of 126 credits.
Curriculum Structure (TQF2)
1. General Education Courses
2. Major Courses2.1 Required courses
2.3 Elective courses
3. Minor Courses
4. Free Electives
Outline of the B.A. Program
- Year 1 General education courses
- Year 2&4 Major courses, elective major courses, minor language courses and free elective courses
- Year 3 3-month internships domestically or internationally
The Bachelor of Arts program in Language for Careers (International Program) requires a minimum of 126 credits: General Education at least 30, Major courses at least 72, Minor courses at least 18, and free elective courses at least 6.
For elective major courses, we offer 3 major tracks for you to choose, as follows:
- Language for Business (English for commerce, English for marketing, Business interpretation, etc.)
- Language for Hospitality Management (English for airline business, English for hospitality management, English for public relations, etc.)
- Language for Mass Communication (Film and television script translation, English for moderators and master of ceremonies, English for news reporting, etc.)
The program encourages students to study their majors and their third languages abroad provided through collaborations between Srinakharinwirot University and our MOUs.
- Juniata College, The United States of America
- Illinois State University, The United States of America
- University of Alberta, Canada
- University of Queensland, Australia
- University of Canberra, Australia
- School of Information and Communication, Meiji University, Japan
- Pusan University of Foreign Studies, Republic of Korea
Pending Future Collaboration: Portland State University, University of British Columbia, other well-known State
Universities in California, New York and Massachusetts.
Plan of Study
Plan for track I: Language for Business
Plan for track II: Language for Hospitality Management
Plan for track III: Language for Mass Communication