Our program offers FOUR double majors including English-German, English-French, English-Khmer, and English-Vietnamese. Students are encouraged to study abroad. They have the options of spending at least one semester abroad in their target language countries provided through collaborations between Srinakharinwirot University and our MOUs and academic collaboration with well-known Universities in Australia, Cambodia, France, Germany, Malaysia, USA, and Vietnam.
Total Credits Requirements
The Bachelor of Arts program in Language for Communication (International Program) requires a minimum of 153 credits.
1. General Education Courses
2. Double Major Courses2.1 English
2.3 Core Courses
2.4 Integrated Courses
2.5 Cross Cultural Courses
4. Free electives Courses
Outline of the B.A. Program
- Year 1 General education courses
- Year 2&4 Major and second major courses, minor courses, integrated courses, language and culture for cross-cultural communication courses, and free elective courses
- Year 3 4-month studying their double majors internationally
The Bachelor of Arts program in Language for Communication (International Program-Double Major) requires a minimum of 153 credits: General Education at least 30, Double Major courses at least 117, and free elective courses at least 6.
For double major courses, we offer 4 pairs of languages for you to choose, as follows:
The program encourages students to study their double majors abroad provided through collaborations between Srinakharinwirot University and our MOUs.
1. Illinois State University, The United States of America
2. La Rochelle Business School, France
3. University of Canberra, Australia
4. Hanoi University, Vietnam
5. Tuyen Quang College, Vietnam
6. Phnom Penh International University, Cambodia
7. University Putra Jaya, Malaysia
Pending Future Collaboration: Portland State University, University of British Columbia, other well-known State Universities in California, New York and Massachusetts.